About Us

Welcome to SR Digital Marketing  Agency

Here’s what you’ll find on shivamrajput.com:

  1. 75% Technical tips to create a blog & live your passion; the other 25% is for SEO
  2. Basic & advanced HTML, WordPress, SEO, and Social media marketing techniques.
  3. Web developing Tips and Tricks For Beginner Bloggers
  4. Completely provide Good SEO tricks and tips for more traffic on your site & Blog
    shivamrajput is appropriate for everyone with any kind of blog or website.

  • shivamrajput bought on 17 August 2021 because I love writing so we thought that I start a blog and we have also created a blog which gave me a very good response and I like to respond to the comments of people “I just love blogging” I can’t tell how happy I am with this carrier

  • This community has helped numerous individuals to become their own boss through the internet. This is done by becoming financially independent first and then experiencing the true meaning of life.

Shivamrajput.com is an answer to:

  1. Are you happy with your job?
  2. How do you make money ??
  3. Do you want to quit your job and start your own business ??

                                                            shivam singh kaushik

About Author & Founder

Hello Guys, My name is Shivam Rajput, Passionate about Web Developing & Digital Marketing. I am in Digital Marketing since 2015.

In September 2015, I started my blogging Carrer, because of inconsistency and lack of knowledge. It was a failure.

After that, I have created some websites and blogs with copy paste work, that also didn’t work for me.

I was a beginner at that time. And I am just focusing on earning money through digital marketing as soon as possible.

Then I realize that doing Digital Marketing for earning money will not work. The thing which will work here is patience.

After failing many time. I decided to learn more about Digital marketing. Then, I watched lots of YouTube videos and read many articles related to digital Marketing, blogging, SEO And Technology.

After getting enough knowledge I have started this blog named shivamrajput.com And, this is working now because this time I have knowledge and patience also.

Well Guys!!

Today I am going to discuss with you my achievement through my digital marketing careers. I am stated my own company and earning money for me and my family. and i am purchasing my dream bike name pulsar.



Then i am going to trip with my friend and we are doing lots of fun in rishikesh and mussoorie

                                                                               That all about me.


Feel free to join us on below network

Reader says


Arvind Kumar

“Thanks for share with us the most blog commenting sites. These sites are very helpful for getting dofollow backlinks for my website. Thank You”

Abhijeet Paliwal

"Hey, Well done with another mega post! I really liked this as it’s a topic close to my heart, and I’m not from the Google Zoo. I just suggest Your viewers these two links can help in SEO free seo tools. Free website SEO Audit Tool"

Alexia Shafer

“Enjoyed reading through this, very good stuff, appreciate it. ”