Setting margins in Microsoft Word is a straightforward process. Here are the steps to set margins in MS Word:
- Open Microsoft Word and open a new document.
- Go to the “Layout” tab in the Ribbon at the top of the window.
- Click on the “Margins” button.
- A drop-down menu will appear with several pre-set margin options. You can select any of the pre-set margin options, or you can select “Custom Margins” at the bottom of the menu to set your own margins.
- In the “Page Setup” dialog box, you can enter your preferred margin values for the top, bottom, left, and right margins.
- Once you have entered your preferred margin values, click on the “OK” button to apply the changes.
That’s it! The margins in your Microsoft Word document should now be set according to the values you specified. You can always adjust the margins later by going back to the “Margins” button and selecting a different pre-set option or adjusting the margins manually using the “Custom Margins” option.